Last Updated: December 21, 2011
- We respect the privacy of your information. Changing One will never voluntarily sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties. We also promise to keep your information private unless we’re required by law to disclose it.
- Changing One is only responsible for the Website. There may be links to other websites on the Website. If you follow any links which remove you from the Website, policies other than this one will govern your activity. We suggest you read those other policies so you know how those sites are collecting and/or using your information.
- If you email Changing One, we may keep your email communications in order to review and respond to your inquiry, and may use your email address and information provided to us in order to respond to you or communicate with you about Changing One’s services.
- No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. Therefore, while we will try to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you transmit it to Changing One at your own risk.
- The Website may use “cookies” to help (anonymously) recognize you as a repeat visitor and to track traffic patterns on our site. This information is used to make the Website more user-friendly. You can learn more about cookies by clicking here or on the word “cookie” in the first sentence of this section.
- Changing One may keep a log of requests that your browser makes for webpages on our server, including the request, browser type, date and time of the request, and internet protocol address. Changing One will use this information to monitor and prevent fraud, diagnose problems, and (anonymously) estimate demographic and usage information.
- Changing One may use a variety of reasonable and current security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information. Your personal information is stored behind firewalls and is only accessible by a limited number of people who are required to keep the information confidential.
- It is Changing One’s policy that individuals under the age of 18 are not permitted to use the Website independently. However, we have no way of distinguishing the age of individuals who access our website, so if a person who is less than 18 years old has provided us with personally identifying information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact us to remove the information. For more information about the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), visit http://www.coppa.org.